Riverdale Personal Injury Attorney
Accidents rarely come with any forewarning, leaving most victims feeling lost and unsure of how to proceed, if you have been injured due to the negligence of someone else our Riverdale personal injury attorneys can help you get the justice you deserve. When you or someone you know is injured, you will have a lot of uncertainty and need to make a lot of difficult choices quickly.
Our injury attorneys are highly trained at building your distinct case from the ground up. Remember your claim is only as good as the evidence that supports it. The more detail you are able to provide our Riverdale injury attorneys the more beneficial.
In the unfortunate event of an accident injury, gathering names, addresses, and phone numbers of witnesses, doctors and other medical care providers that treated you is crucial in determining whether you have a solid case.
Finding the perfect injury attorney after an accident may be challenging. Looking at how much experience can be a good start but don't jump the gun, just because a firm has many years under their belt doesn't necessarily mean they are a good fit.
A Personal Injury Attorney may have many years’ experience or relatively few. If an attorney has been practicing law for many years, he or she may be swamped with a heavy caseload making the time needed to give your case enough attention scarce to none. Or maybe he or she isn’t as enthusiastic as they used to be when they first started practicing law?
However, having a lot of experience could mean the Riverdale attorney knows a lot of claim adjusters from years of dealing with various insurance companies. Or an experienced lawyer may have a reputation for not settling cases if the offer isn’t high enough. Point being, don't rule out an inexperienced lawyer or immediately hire a lawyer solely on their experience level. While having experience is a secure feeling, make sure you explore other qualities before you make your choice.
Consider the following factors when selecting a personal injury lawyer:
- How well are their negotiating skills ?
- Do they have the ability to listen?
- Is there compassion for your case and empathy towards your personal loses?
- What types of law does the firm specialize in?
- Where did the attorney attend law school?
Which ever legal counsel you select, how personable he or she is at presenting your case to the courts and how well they can negotiate the facts of your injuries to the insurance companies is significant in getting a high settlement and winning your claim.
The 3 distinct kinds of wrongful conduct involving Riverdale Personal Injury Claims:
- Strict Liability- Is growing in tort law, and is becoming more substantial. The law holds designers and manufacturers responsible for injuries and defective products. This includes designing and selling unsafe products. Or, if certain elements are met, plaintiffs hurt by a defective product.
- Intentional wrongs- Even though rarer, intentional wrongs can still be categorized as a personal injury claim. If someone strikes you, for example, even as a joke, you could have a case for battery. Or if a store detective mistakenly detains you for shoplifting, you may be able to win a suit for false imprisonment. In other situations, the defendant acts purposefully to harm the plaintiff. Examples include assault, battery, and infliction of emotional distress.
- Negligence- This the most common of all conducts. The legal definition states that someone can be held liable for injuries and property damage if their behavior falls short of reasonable standards.
To decide whether conduct is reasonable or not, our Riverdale Injury Attorneys carefully investigate the circumstances that led to the wrongdoing, then decide what a reasonable person would have done under these conditions. Actions that are decided not reasonable under those circumstances can be classified as unacceptable, or negligent conduct.
What is defined as negligence in personal injury cases?
Most personal injury cases are based on the ideology of negligence. Negligence holds standards for society to behave responsibly and avoid putting others at risk. That doesn’t inquire that in the event someone does become injured or harmed that negligence wasn’t a factor.
Negligence does acknowledge the fact that some accidents are unavoidable. To show liability, the plaintiff must show evidence that a reasonably sensible person in the defendant’s position would have acted differently in that circumstance.
Our legal team will obtain medical records, interview witnesses, retrieve police reports, and any other documentation needed to deliver the evidence bringing forth guilty parties who are at fault.
Our Attorneys have represented thousands of clients in the following areas:
- Workers Compensation
- Social Security
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Slips and Falls
- Pharmaceutical Claims
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Claims
- And other various Personal Injury Claims
Contact our Riverdale, Georgia Lawyers
We can help put a dollar value on your injury. Our legal team in Riverdale will carefully gather all facts, interview all individuals necessary, determine your losses, and hold the involved parties liable for the extent of your injuries.
Our Riverdale personal injury attorneys strive to aggressively take on each case. We will passionately deliberate all testimony and evidence gathered, in order to gain the highest compensation possible for our clients losses. Our individualistic approach towards each client drives us to be better than the rest. Contact us today for a free case review!