Best Personal Injury Attorney In Sandy Springs, GA
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident in Sandy Springs, Georgia, you might be entitled compensation for your injuries. Our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Sandy Springs are well-versed in the Georgia laws and regulations on negligence and accident injury.
When a person is injured due to someone else's negligence, the victim by law is entitled to compensation for losses including medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our Georgia Personal Injury Law Firm will aggressively fight to protect our client's rights putting their interests before anything else.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys In Sandy Springs have been successfully representing accident injury victims for decades; we've built a respected and trusted reputation throughout the surrounding community helping families recover millions in deserved damages after suffering a significant loss.
Regardless of your situation, our experienced litigation team will educate you on everything you need to know to win your case and get a fair settlement. Click Below For A Free Consultation.
Sandy Springs, Georgia
In the year of 2005, Sandy Springs residents voted for city incorporation. On December 1st, 2005, in the incorporation of Sandy Springs as a town was completed.
Today, Sandy Springs is Georgia's 7th largest city and as the population continues to increase so do the chances of accident related injuries.
Why Should You Hire a Personal Injury Attorney in Sandy Springs?
- We will put a dollar value on your injury
- Will use expert witness and testimonials to back your case
- Has been winning cases and helping the injured for 20 years
- Demands Justice from all parties who are liable
- Available 24/7 to answer questions or assist
Most personal injury cases are based on the ideology of negligence. Negligence holds standards for society to behave responsibly and avoid putting others at risk. That doesn’t inquire that there are specific instances when someone becomes injured or harmed that negligence wasn’t a factor.
Negligence does acknowledge the fact that some accidents are unavoidable. To show liability, the plaintiff must show evidence that a reasonably sensible person in the defendant’s position would have acted differently in that circumstance.
Our legal team will obtain medical records, interview witnesses, retrieve police reports, and any other documentation needed to deliver the evidence bringing forth guilty parties who are at fault.
Examples of Negligence in Action
- Car Accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Slip and Fall Injuries on a wet floor in a grocery store
- Toxic Mold due to a landlords’ inadequacy to uphold health and safety regulations
- Medical Malpractice caused by medical professionals misdiagnosis
Personal Injury Compensation: What is your Case Worth?
Once negligence has been determined in a Sandy Springs personal injury case, the defendant must pay the plaintiff for all damages caused by the accused. These payments are referred to as compensations and are directly related to your past, present, and future medical bills.
Other losses can be factored in depending on each situation:
- including loss of income
- out-of-pocket expenses
Putting a dollar value on the total amount of losses is never easy. It often boils down to putting a price on things that don’t have a monetary value such as, pain, suffering, and emotional distress.
Our Sandy Springs injury attorneys are highly trained at building your individual case from the ground up. Remember your claim is only as good as the evidence that supports it. The more detail you can provide our legal team the better; including names, addresses, and phone numbers of witnesses, doctors and other medical care providers that treated you. The relevancy of this information is crucial in determining whether you have a solid case.
What Happens When a Personal Injury Lawsuit is Filed?
- You become the plaintiff in the case, and the person who injured you becomes the defendant.
- Attorneys for each side (and for the insurer), typically begin gathering facts through the exchange of documents, and written questions.
- Depositions are gathered as well, consisting of, questions that are asked in person and answered under oath. This process is called discovery.
- After discovery, a significant amount of cases is settled before trial. Only a small number of Georgia personal injury cases ever go to trial.
The three kinds of wrongful conduct involved in Sandy Springs Personal Injury Claims
- Strict Liability- Is growing in tort law, and is becoming more substantial. The law holds designers and manufacturers responsible for injuries and defective products. This includes designing and selling unsafe products; or, if certain elements are met, plaintiffs hurt by a defective product.
- Intentional wrongs- Even though rarer, intentional wrongs can still be categorized as a personal injury claim. If someone strikes you, for example, even as a joke, you could have a case for battery. Or if a store detective mistakenly detains you for shoplifting, you may be able to win a suit for false imprisonment. In other situations, the defendant acts purposefully to harm the plaintiff. Examples include assault, battery, and infliction of emotional distress.
- Negligence- This the most common of all conducts. The legal definition states that someone can be held liable for injuries and property damage if their behavior falls short of reasonable standards.
To decide whether conduct is reasonable or not in a Sandy Springs Injury Case, our Attorneys must carefully investigate the circumstances that led to the wrongdoing, then decide what a reasonable person would have done under these conditions. Actions that are determined not reasonable under these conditions can be classified as unacceptable, or negligent conduct.
Our Sandy Springs Attorneys will hold all parties accountable
Under the law, others may be made accountable for your injuries. When pursuing a tort action in a case, identifying the proper defendant can be difficult. This is because the “tortfeasor” who directly harmed the plaintiff- be it a pharmacist, truck driver, gas station tenant, or other individual--may not have the financial resources to pay a large sum.
An experienced injury lawyer in Sandy Springs can pinpoint and sue additional parties who are liable based on their relationship to the tortfeasor, such as an employer or landlord.
Contact our Sandy Springs, Georgia Personal Injury Lawyers
The importance of hiring a seasoned Sandy Springs Personal Injury Lawyer cannot be overstressed. If you or a beloved family member have been a victim of an accident that wasn't your fault, contact a lawyer to help get the settlement you deserve.
With there being no hard or fast rule on how to calculate pain and suffering, our professional legal team is experienced in deliberating a fair settlement for your losses. Including medical costs, lost income, out-of-pocket expenses, and personal property damages.
It is important to act quickly to preserve your rights, Contact the Best Sandy Springs, Ga Personal Injury Attorneys!